Meet The Director
Rebecca “Bahareh Saghian” Broukhim, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Director and CEO, Top L.A. Tutoring
“I know what it takes to succeed academically and I have designed my company to help students get ahead, learn how to ace that exam, and enjoy the process along the way.”
- There are a few things in life about which Rebecca is very passionate. Excelling in academics is at the top of the list. As a tutor for ten years, Rebecca tutored over 50 students and helped them earn top grades and make their way up the rankings of their classes. She helped several students gain admission to some of the most difficult high schools and universities in the country. In short, she knows what it takes to be successful in one’s academic career and has hired only those tutors who share this skill of teaching.
- Throughout her years of education, Rebecca was placed in the finest academic programs. In high school, she was at the top of her class in several Honors Program and Advanced Placement courses. In 2008, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from UCLA.
- She went on to earn her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Southwestern Law School in 2012. She is a member of the California Bar and is licensed to practice law in California. She has practiced and continues to practice in the areas of immigration and personal injury.
- It was during her years at UCLA and Southwestern Law School that she began to understand, through her own experiences, the difference that quality tutoring makes. During this time, she also began to internalize that a brighter future truly requires academic success. The more she helped students improve their grades by working with them on their classwork, helping them prepare for exams, and encouraging students to actually enjoy the process, the more she realized the need for a tutoring company that can afford students one-on-one personalized tutoring services at a convenient price.
- In 2013, Rebecca founded Top L.A. Tutoring and realized a vision that she has sought for many years. She truly loves her work and loves seeing students accomplish their goals. Since then, she and her team of outstanding tutors have helped several students overcome their academic struggles and earn their way to the top of their class. Each family they have worked with is very happy with the service provided and is so proud of the success of their child and the brighter future ahead.